Luverne Truck Accessories
Contoured, Stainless Steel Splash
- Custom-Fit Applications Available for Chevrolet/GMC, Ford and Dodge Pickups
- Universal Fit Applications Available
- Front or Rear Mud Guards in 12” x 20”, 12” x 23”, and 20” x 23” Sizes
- Heavy-Duty 3/8” Textured Rubber
- 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Plate Attached to Bottom Adds Touch of Style
- Easy to Install (Includes Corrosion-Resistant Mounting Hardware)
- Improves Vehicle Appearance
- Extends Body Life by Reducing Rock and Stone Chips
Luverne Truck Equipment, Inc. has manufactured quality automobile and truck accessories since it began operations in 1963. The Company is located in Brandon, South Dakota, near Sioux Falls, where it occupies three buildings totaling 206,000 square feet of manufacturing and administrative space on its eight acre campus.
The Company’s RETRAC Division manufactures exterior mounted mirrors for truck OEMs and the aftermarket, for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, busses, vans, pickups and specialized truck vehicles, including the military.
The Company’s newest business, APM Automotive, manufactures ram air hoods and spoilers made of blow molded plastic (ABS) and fiberglass.